Preheat oven to 350. Sauce the bottom of a lasagna pan (which sauce is up to you, how much is up to you) Add some shredded cheese (6 Italian cheese or Mozzarella, how much is up to you) add some garlic salt and onion powder and set aside.
Cook Lasagna noodles as per directions on the box, when cooked place in colander and rinse with cool water (this avoids sticking but more important it avoids burning your fingers) If you do low carbs replace the noodles with either zucchini or eggplant. Mix ricotta cheese about 2 large tubs or more(How much is up to you) and 2 or more eggs (more cheese means more eggs) add 6 Italian cheese or Mozzarella (How much is up to you) Make sure eggs have mixed well. Place one layer of noodles in pan (how many is up to you) Now take some chicken breasts (how many is up to you) grind them up and add salt pepper and Italian bread crumbs (how much is up to you) and loads of garlic! Mix well. If you don't eat meat replace it with tofu. Layer the mixture over the noodles(add as little or as much as you want) Dollop some sauce over the chicken,add another layer of noodles. Add layer of the ricotta cheese mix, and top with noodles. Keep Alternating layers until there is no more room and the pan is near overflowing.
Top off with sauce and mozzarella and shredded cheddar(or Swiss or any cheese you like it's up to you), place in oven and cook for 45 minutes or until the cheese has melted and become gooey and slightly brown at the edges. Eat up...
Having made that list and checked it thrice, you check the web and what to your wondering eyes should appear but MORE choices for you!
Accommodations, these are most important, will you stay on or off grounds? The best way to enjoy Disney World (IMHO) is to stay on grounds, as there is free transport to all the Disney attractions, they also offer some fun activities, and when traveling with kiddies (be they 2 or 22) it's always nice to have diversions. Keep in mind that exhaustion can set in relatively quickly after a day of walking around any of the parks and having the luxury of letting someone else do the driving is wonderful, and when you are on grounds most hotels are less than 10-15 minuets ride. Again choosing a hotel depends upon your finances. The least expensive way I have found to enjoy Walt Disney World Resort has been via a package deal though Disney. Going via their website allows you to compare prices of hotels, and all the services and perks for your package. The Magic your Way is GREAT!
Package deals offer various dinning and ticket opptions (ie park hopper passes, park hopper with water parks (and DisneyQuest) Quick service Meals, Full Dinning ect) The choice is yours, keep in mind while in the long it is less expensive, in the short run YIKES! But the good thing is you can pay off the vacation when you book through Disney, as long as you are paid up 30 days in advance AND you also have the option of checking into your hotel 10 days before, so that when you arrive your room is ready!
The site is great for all Disney Vacation needs, from the planning to the reservations, you can even check out the restaurants before you go, make dinning reservations and get the latest park news! (WOW I sound like an advert, I'm not)
If you chose to stay on grounds, the hotels are broken down by price, and by what park they are near:
Example : The Grand Floridan , Polynesian and Contemporary and Fort Wilderness are Classified as "Magic Kingdom" Resorts as this is the park that is nearest (either by Monorail or boat or even walking!) Among my favourite Disney Hotels are : The Contemporary: $$$$$ I love this A-frame Monorail house (as I used to call it) I have stayed here twice, I regret not taking an upgrade to the tower when I had the chance, if you can stay HERE (again finance permitting) The views are spectacular, especially of The Magic Kingdom! (and it's just 1 Monorail stop away, or a short walk. Port Orleans: $$$$ It has that New Orleans feel to it, and my stay here was quite enjoyable Fort Wilderness: $$$
I have yet to stay here but I have visited the camp grounds on many occasions and this is an amazing place, with three restaurants (The Hoop-De-Doo Review and Mickey's Back Yard BBQ being the "Show" restaurants as it were). You can rent cabins that will fit the entire family (which is a more costly option) or for less you can reserve a camp site. There is plenty to see and do here for children of all ages. The All Start Resorts: (Movies, Sports, Music) $$
Take your pick of a theme here,I have stayed at all three! These are some of the most fun resorts, with lots to do for the kids, the specially themed heated pools are fantastic! Down side here is that these hotels tens to be loud, as it seems to be the preferred hotels for high school trips, and families with screaming uh I mean small children. The Pop Century:$$ This is my all time favourite, I stayed here three times, each decade has it's own theme from the buildings to the pools. Again lots to see and do for people of all ages, and it is now connected via car park and bridge (that you walk over) to the new Art of Animation (which I have explored but not stayed at.) looks amazing, my only complaint is with so many wonderful movies to chose from why just the few they chose. (The Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo, Cars, and The Lion King) Hopefully they will add more, personally I would love to see a Jungle Book, Beauty and the Beast, or even a Robin Hood theme.
Though most hotels have room service, the All Star Resorts, Pop Century and Art of Animation offer Pizza Delivery (AWESOME Pizza in my Opinion (there are other items on the menu as well)) As with anything Disney there is a price..
If you chose to stay off grounds there are several hotels that offer transport to the parks, not sure if they offer Downtown Disney (A shopaholics paradise!).
International Drive is a good place to look for hotels, they have reasonable rates and some overpriced, but it is worth the look as they are fairly close as well. There are two on the property that are not Disney Owned. The Swan & Dolphin, both are nice and a little on the pricey side. Now you must decide on mode of transport, obviously for far off visitors it's a plane choice, for those not so far off perhaps a train, for for those even closer ROAD TRIP!
Music is a powerful wonderful thing, it can make us remember the good times and bad, cry smile laugh and feel all the emotions associated with the first time we hear a song.
I don't know why, I am feeling so nostalgic lately, I would like to say it is because I am yearning for a simpler time, but those times I find myself thinking of are far from simple.
I find myself questioning every choice I have made in life, wondering if I should have zagged when I zigged, or should have turned when I stayed the course.
There are many questions I will never have the answers for, and it hurts, but that's life I guess.. So I will live where I have before, doing much the same that was done before, only older now, and think of the good times, which were there, but to far and to few to share.. I will wonder why it couldn't have been better, and why I was the target of so much violence and anger, when I offered the softer things?
Now maybe you have come to realise that you can not be that way with people, but why did you learn that lesson at mine and our childrens expence?
Makes no difference I guess, you have moved on and I did too, just this horrid place, and the fact that all the music I listen too I was introduced to by you.. At least we shared something right? (wasn't that Who Concert great, and who could forget the two times we saw Robert Plant?)
So here's to music and all the good and bad memories that come with it.
Guess if I wasn't feeling something, I would be dead, which sometimes I do feel that way.
But There is Music that also renews my spirit and makes me remember the MUCH better things , the promises of happier times, the promises of the rose bush, of home and the "guy " and joy that is to be had.. The promise of a future like none other.
And perhaps this has taught me that the past is not something to be wallowed in, or regret, but to think of once in a while, as where a few mistakes were made, other choices led to the great things of today and better things of tomorrow.
A simple , complicated, Cheers to the Future, and thanks to the past.
Disney World in
Florida is truly a fantastic and magical place; it lives up to all the hype (both
negative and positive) These are a few of my observations, from my many
many visits to the Wonderful World that is Disney.
World is known as the happiest place on earth, and I can see why, it’s a dream come
not only for the children, but Disneymaniacs
and it’s a shopaholics paradise, you can’t walk two feet without hitting
some sort of gift shop.
to the wise, for the happiest place on earth you will hear an awful lot of
crying and screaming. ( and sometimes not just from children) Truth be told
there are an awful lot of sad , tired, misbehaved children in this magical
DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE
AROUND CHILDREN (OR ADULTS WHO ACT LIKE CHILDREN, OR ARE YOUNG AT HEART)
is not the place for grouches, grinches, or grumps. If you are miserable sod at
heart, a vacation at the Magic Kingdom (should actually be the Magic Empire if
ya ask me, but they didn't and I guess that doesn't have the same ring to it)
is not quite the right fit.
Here are a few things to determine if a trip to the Mouse House is right for you.
1) Do you have a tolerance for yelling and screaming children, who despite the fact the parents are right there still manage all sorts of mischief, from falling over to grabbing toys off shelves, to running into people without nary an apology.
2)Do you posses a strong immune system, as the selfsame children will be sneezing and coughing all over you, and sad to say they will not be the only ones. Many adults will hack and sneeze all over your direction.
3) Do you have a high tolerance for rudeness. It's one thing for an over excited child to forget how to say excuse me and please and thank you, and push past you ,run into you, smash into you or kick you, now flash forward to the adults! For some reason some adults find it perfectly acceptable to check their manners and common sense at the door. You will often find them forgetting how to say excuse me and please and thank you, and push past you ,run into you with the push chair and smash into you with the massive camera around their neck. And lets not forget pulling any toy or merchandise out of your hand (this applies to either adult or child)
4) Can you process massive amounts of stimulation of all senses, causing near sensory overload.Are you willing to overdose on the sugary sweetness of just walking in the Magic Kingdom, the smell of caramel and candy permeate the place. If you are traveling with children can you harden your heart to not be suckered into buying everything they want (or for that matter can you do the same for your self if not traveling with kiddies?) Are you are prepared to hear have a magical day at least 5 times an hour, and have a certain song stuck in your head for the rest of your natural existence?
5) STAMINA! If you are not prepaid to walk miles and miles, stand in queue for great lengths, again this is not the place for you. Depending upon when you go, the weather can range from lovely to hellish! There are days in July through September that can reach well above 90 degrees F (add the walking and the standing in queue to that). 6) CASH/TRAVELERS CHEQUES/CREDIT CARDS (WITH A VERY LARGE LIMIT)
Disney is expensive, even on a package. Trinkets, toys, clothes, food water, and incidentals all add up. Make sure you are all stocked up and ready dish the dosh. Check and re-check your list! If you are 100% certain you can survive all of the above (and the weather if in summer through early autumn) Congrats You've decided to take that epic journey to the magic that is Disney World! (can you hear the fan fare? don't worry you soon will) More tips coming soon.
To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
In light of your failure in recent years to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately. (You should look up 'revocation' in the Oxford English Dictionary.)
Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths, and territories (except North Dakota, which she does not fancy).
Your new Prime Minister, David Cameron, will appoint a Governor for America without the need for further elections.
Congress and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire may be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed.
To aid in the transition to a British Crown dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:
1. The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'colour,' 'favour,' 'labour' and 'neighbour.' Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters, and the suffix '-ize' will be replaced by the suffix '-ise.' Generally, you will be expected to raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. (look up 'vocabulary').
2. Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as ''like' and 'you know' is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. There is no such thing as U.S. English. We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take into account the reinstated letter 'u'' and the elimination of '-ize.'
3. July 4th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday.
4. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers, or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not quite ready to be independent. Guns should only be used for shooting grouse. If you can't sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you're not ready to shoot grouse.
5. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. Although a permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.
6. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left side with immediate effect. At the same time, you will go metric with immediate effect and without the benefit of conversion tables. Both roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.
7. The former USA will adopt UK prices on petrol (which you have been calling gasoline) of roughly $10/US gallon. Get used to it.
8. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips, and those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called crisps. Real chips are thick cut, fried in animal fat, and dressed not with catsup but with vinegar.
9. The cold, tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not actually beer at all. Henceforth, only proper British Bitter will be referred to as beer, and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be referred to as Lager. South African beer is also acceptable, as they are pound for pound the greatest sporting nation on earth and it can only be due to the beer. They are also part of the British Commonwealth - see what it did for them. American brands will be referred to as Near-Frozen Gnat's Urine, so that all can be sold without risk of further confusion.
10. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as good guys. Hollywood will also be required to cast English actors to play English characters. Watching Andie Macdowell attempt English dialect in Four Weddings and a Funeral was an experience akin to having one's ears removed with a cheese grater.
11. You will cease playing American football. There is only one kind of proper football; you call it soccer. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American football, but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like a bunch of nancies).
12. Further, you will stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the World Series for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.1% of you are aware there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. You will learn cricket, and we will let you face the South Africans first to take the sting out of their deliveries.
13.. You must tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us mad.
14. An internal revenue agent (i.e. tax collector) from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all monies due (backdated to 1776).
15. Daily Tea Time begins promptly at 4 p.m. with proper cups, with saucers, and never mugs, with high quality biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.
God Save the Queen!
PS: Only share this with friends who have a good sense of humour (NOT humor)!
Money and I seem to disagree.. I don't know how this happened
as I rather like money, but it seems it does not like me, it evades me,
it's elusive, and runs like the rapids in the Colorado River, even on
I have this mysterious affliction that when I cash my pay check,
suddenly the money disappears, it sprouts wings and flies away.
Sure I put petrol in my car(which never seems to get to a
full tank, there is the food I buy so that the teenagers won't starve..
ah and the payment for said car, and the money pit that I live in which
I now suspect is a black hole with gravitational forces sucking only money
into it.. (it's a conspiracy)
Add that to the fact I live in a "be thankful you work
state." (and trust me I am thankful I work, but the pay cuts have cut way
too deep . While I need to look for another job, for right now I would
like to keep the one I have thank you very much.
I just wish there was some way to make more money, though it
seems with all that has to be done it's never enough. I wonder if
Bill Gates or Donald Trump ever feel they don't have enough??
I bet to have those types of money worries are fantastic!
"Oh No I only have 9 billion pounds, I need that 9 billion
Money may not cure all problems, (and sorry to say Sir Paul it
bought love fo you, (for a while any way)) It would cure the
problems I have.. and as for buying happiness, it might not make you happy but
it sure could buy that fantastic new car, house on the beach,(or where ever
your ideal house happens to be) or other things needed and wanted.. (in my
case I wouldn't have to chose between food and medication, and I need my
That’s a different subject, why medications have to be so damned
expensive! If someone with insurance can get medications at a fraction of
the cost, why should someone with no insurance and on the same meds
have to pay so much? 55 dollars for a needed antibiotic, or blood
pressure medication 75 dollars.. and the other meds and supplies YOUCH! I
should have been in pharmaceutical research!
Never meant to be read, random thoughts in my head, thoughts of you and me, thoughts of where I'd like to be.
Concerts, songs, sing a longs, random dribble!
Feelings behind a damn, they burst and they ran like flood waters over me washing me away.
Random thoughts, strong feelings, crying into the night, love hurts, and you don't even know,you have no idea you hurt me so.. Because you just don't know, I will not tell you ,I will not speak, you do not need to know I am so weak.
You do not need to feel the guilt, for you are not guilty, I let my heart run wild. You did not encourage me, nor dissuade, you told the truth, as I bade.
And still I sang, like the bird and made that confession, I know you heard.
Confused, my heart already bruised, I opened up to you, and welcomed anew.
Random thoughts, dreams and cares. Unique and shining, from my thoughts you do not pass.
I said it once and it was true, you know that I love you, in all this time this feeling has not passed, it seems very much to last. From my mind I can not chase, nor from my heart you erase.
Random thoughts, always of you, images and feelings so honest and true, I want to tell you again I love you, but do I dare? I think you know, in fact I bet you do, I more than care.. I am in love with you.
Never meant to be read the random thoughts from my head, not so random feelings, left unsaid.
Sleepless nights, I make no sense, helpless feelings, my mind reeling, thoughts of you too distracting! Fear dominating, polite and placating.
Haunted memories rich and vivid, scars from pasts are still livid. Shattered lives, scattered dreams, all too much, or so it seems. New dealings, possible new feelings, connections made.
Images of you flash through my head, my body reacts,I close my eyes , I feel the heat of your embrace, body burning where your fingers traced, that beautiful look upon your face , I am haunted, and I am longing,body aching, my heart breaking.
Fingers flying, eyes crying, soul seeking, for that connection that is there, it is not gone, nor forgotten, shake the past that binds you, so of my love I can remind you.
Saw this on line and had to re post.. It made me laugh, hope you laugh too.
1. FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right, and you need to shut up!
2. FIVE MINUTES: If she is getting dressed, this means half an hour. Don't be mad about this, it is the same 5 minutes you use when it's your turn to do something around the house.
3. NOTHING: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine (see #1).
4. GO AHEAD: This is a dare, not permission. DON'T DO IT!!
5. LOUD SIGH: This is not actually a word but a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.(refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. THAT'S OKAY; This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. "That's okay"means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. THANKS: A woman is thanking you. Do not question or faint. Just say you're welcome.
8. WHATEVER: Is a woman's way of saying"%@&* you!"
9. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, I GOT IT: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking"WHAT'S WRONG"- ( for a womans response refer to #3.)
The insanity of it all.. I don't know when the good turned bad or indifferent, and the possibilities seemed lost.. but it seems that way for now..
The things we pray for are strange indeed, and sometimes you don't get what you want but what you need. I NEED what I am praying for, but I also want it.. I mean who wouldn't want job security, to be healthy, happy and safe, to have their children be successful in life with their health and happiness as well
Simple things really..
And sometimes it seems that living out your dreams or trying too, just isn't as easy at it seems (believe me I have tried and it worked for a while, as I got the chance to live and work in my adopted homeland England,) but sadly it shattered along with so many other dreams.
Now I try to pick up the pieces of my fractured life to have new hopes and dreams, and find them slipping from my grasp as if my palms were greased.. And though I continue to have hope, and I pray every day I wonder if the "mute" button is on. Maybe it's time for this calm to go back in her shell..
I have such bizarre dreams, I often wonder what goes in my head!
Once I dreamed I was getting ready to leave work when my chair arms grabbed me and pulled me down they would not let me leave(I worked at a hospital then as a registration clerk) I was forced to register patients for days before I was allowed to leave.. When woke up I was informed that I was actually asking questions and "typing" in my sleep.
I have had dreams where I have still lived in my old house, but was living somewhere else, I was a child but knew everything that I know now, and in the dream KNEW I wasn't really a child.
When I was a kid I used to dream about a man who beckoned to me from across a large body of water, he was always a shadow, but he was never a threat, he represented a certain thrill and a promise of "adventure" and other exciting things.I always felt safe when I dreamed of him. I truly believe I met that man, the man of my dreams from across the water...
I have dreamed of friends and coworkers dancing and singing with Big Bird because they were the entertainment on a cruise ship. I've had a "video game" dream where my best friend had to make it to his way through a maze and to his desk without getting stopped and avoiding obstacles if he ran out of energy another co-worker would come and energize him and if he ran into an obstacle he could call for help would block or take of what ever it was for a short time (and that person was me)so he could complete his journey was very vivid, and what was really odd it was in 8 bit, complete with sounds.
My latest dream was very odd indeed, first I was dreaming of my first pet, a calico cat named Shadow, she was playing with another cat, a sort of tan cat with brown paws called Smokey.. (I never had a cat nor knew a cat named Smokey)
Then the dream got very odd indeed, I was sort like a well an assistant/right hand person for a cult leader. I was a member of the cult as well, All the members referred to the leader as of all things ZUUL all the members wore these nondescript robes where you couldn't tell if the person was male or female, fat or thin.and the hoods masked the faces. All the uniforms where black with an odd design on it, All that is but the leader He wore a bright almost glowing yellow robe (similar in style and with the same logo/design.) All that as strange as it may be, was not what I found so bizarre because to me it strange, even though I was close with the "Leader" of this bizarre cult I had to call him master.. And the odd thing was when I finally got to see who this master was , I was blown away by the fact it was my best friend.. I woke up and was like WTF??
I have been thinking, which for me is a dangerous thing to do, as my mind wanders to the past, which I have been thinking far too much about, and have often been accused of being stuck in(a fact I will not dispute, and sadly must agree) I digress as usual, so here's my debate/dilemma/quandary..
With Christmas fast approaching, and money tight as usual, I find myself debating what little gadget or gizmo would be the perfect gift for well MOI...
I don't really want an iPhone, or Android phone or well a phone at all as I have a phone, sure it's a half wit with predictive text, photo messaging and GASP it makes and receives phone calls (who would have guessed a mobile could that), and here so many people think it's for videos, and movies..oh well my phone also doubles for an MP3 player and it does have a camera, but that's about as smart as it gets.
Back to the quandary...
Tablet, Kindle Fire(4G), Digital SLR Camera.... All are similarly priced, all would be great, but what would be the ultimate ??
I have a laptop, which is state of the art, it's top of the line (at least 2 years go it was)
I don't want another PC just yet, as even though the Toshiba is 2 years old, it is still a fairly decent machine, it's been on several vacations with me, and sadly has a few battle scars, but it still works great (far better than my Dell Desk top did after a year..(NEVER let Dell Tech support help you, they only cock things up)
I wanted a Kindle Fire last year, but I didn't get it, I waited.. I wanted to see if a better one would come on the market, and lo and behold it did, the new Kindle Fire 4G, colour and 4G and I already have an Amazon membership so free movies on a 7 inch screen...(Yeah??)
Next on the list is a Tablet, but what tablet?? I would love an iPad, as I am a long time Apple fan, before I was forced into using DOS(did I just give away my age? Does anyone remember DOS??)Windows PCs I swore by my Quadra.. There is the Nexus, the Element (which looks kinda neat as it's water proof)
I am confused on which to get, but I know that if I go for a the Kindle 4G at it's new price, might as well go for a full blown tablet.. but which one?
And lastly a digital SLR camera, the brand I favour is a Canon, or perhaps the a Nikon, or Olympus. I love photography, it's a hobby of mine, everything I do, everywhere I go, I have some sort of photo.
I am not sure which would be the best for my needs. I love going to the airport and photographing planes.. (plane spotting as it were) a camera with a good zoom lens (one that I wouldn't have to spend a fortune on the camera then the lens..) The lenses for some of these cameras YOUCH!! I currently have a Canon digital Camera and it takes AWSOME pics, but it's not an SLR and it's zoom is limited. I don't really want another Digital Video camera but if the SLR I do end up getting has a video function, so be it.
I've got some time think and drool over the latest and greatest, I know I will be drooling and dreaming for a while, and the end result will most likely be some other gadget more affordable, like a pocket calculator, or maybe a plushy TARDIS with lights and sound... I maybe geeky, but I like the cute things too..
If I make a Pros & Cons list.. the biggest CON(no pun intended) would be the prices of the latest and greatest technology..
The real problem that technology is evolution on steroids, and advances are made each and every day, so today's latest and greatest is tomorrow's antiquated and outdated table weight ( how long ago was it that everyone wanted an iPhone 4s and now there is an iPhone5??)
Was there really a point to this? Nope just ramblings of a geek gal...
Emotions running wild, what people risk and give up in the name of love, how many countless songs singing praises, and it's wrongs, does it do it justice?
Love returned and shared, or halved and too much to bare, telling another of your soul and hearts desires, that it is they who light that fire and ignite the flame, but when if it's not returned you feel shame, broken and in pain...
Powerful emotions, that brings us together and tears us apart
Powerful, it makes strong men weak, and weak men strong, the greatest joy yet can cause the deepest heart ache and sorrow.
Love is more than just words, it's more than can be defined in the dictionary, it's more than just what is shared between family.
Love of life, of hearth and home, jobs, and places, people, love is transcending always moving and never ending, revolving and evolving, changing with tides, touching lives in different ways. Sometimes it goes sometimes it stays, and always sad when it strays, never the same more than once, different things to all of us.
tiresome and confounding, and yet still astounding and intense, sometimes it makes no sense.
A smile, a thought, a whisper and shout, a cry a laugh, a cascade of flowing emotions bundled together.
A special person that touches your soul, makes you feel more whole,
Like, love, hate, lust, excitement ,contentment,adventurous, pure, all rolled into one, and that feeling perhaps this time life has truly begun.