18 October, 2012

Remembrances




I remember you and the way you made me feel,
Your blue eyes, and crooked smile made my heart skip a beat.
Your voice, music to my ears, my name whispered on your lips
enticing, inviting and invigorating

I remember you, and how you intoxicated my soul ,
my last thought as I drifted to sleep, my first thought in the morning.
Your wicked humor and brilliant mind, never changing, always the same 
always adventurous, never tame.

I remember  that relaxed excited feeling, you sent shivers down my spine,
the look in your eyes as I sat at your feet, entranced , and yours completely,
Do with me what you will, masterful and in charge.

No expectations, long and deep conversations, souls, hearts and hands entwined I was yours, you were mine, I remember you.

Memories sometimes so vivid, I can hear your voice, feel your breath on my neck, your lips brushing mine, crushing with a hunger that only I could fill.. I wonder if you hunger still.

RBH

No comments:

Post a Comment