28 October, 2012

What should never be, but already is


Never meant to be read, random thoughts in my head, thoughts of you and me, thoughts of where I'd like to be.
Concerts, songs, sing a longs, random dribble!
Feelings behind a damn, they burst and they ran like flood waters over me washing me away.
Random thoughts, strong feelings,  crying into the night, love hurts, and you don't even know,you have  no idea you hurt me so.. Because you just don't know, I will not tell you ,I will not speak,  you do not need to know I am so weak.
You do not need to feel the guilt, for you are not guilty, I let my heart run wild.  You did not encourage me, nor dissuade, you told the truth, as I bade.
And still I  sang, like the bird and made that confession, I know you heard.
Confused, my heart already bruised, I opened up to you, and welcomed anew.
Random thoughts, dreams and cares. Unique and shining, from  my thoughts you do not pass.
I said it once and it was true, you know that I love you, in all this time this feeling has not passed, it seems very much to last.  From my mind I can not chase, nor from my heart you erase.
Random thoughts, always of you, images and feelings so honest and true, I want to tell you again I love you,  but do I dare? I think you know, in fact I bet you do, I more than care.. I am in love with you.
Never meant to be read the random thoughts from my head, not so random feelings, left unsaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment