08 November, 2012

I Need a Raise


 Money and I seem to disagree.. I don't know how this happened as I rather like money, but it seems it does not like me, it evades me, it's elusive, and runs like the rapids in the Colorado River, even on pay day.

I have this mysterious affliction that when I cash my pay check, suddenly the money disappears, it sprouts wings and flies away.
  Sure I put petrol in my car(which never seems to get to a full tank,  there is the food I buy so that the teenagers won't starve.. ah and the payment for said car, and the money pit that I live in which I now suspect is a black hole with gravitational forces sucking only money into it.. (it's a conspiracy)

Add that to the fact  I live in a "be thankful you work state." (and trust me I am thankful I work, but the pay cuts have cut way too deep . While I need to look for another job, for right now I would like to keep the one I have thank you very much.

I just wish there was some way to make more money, though it seems with all that has to be done it's never enough. I wonder if Bill Gates or Donald Trump ever feel they don't have enough?? 

I bet to have those types of money worries are fantastic!

"Oh No I only have 9 billion pounds, I need that 9 billion and 1..."
Money may not cure all problems, (and sorry to say Sir Paul it bought love fo you, (for a while any way))  It would cure the problems I have.. and as for buying happiness, it might not make you happy but it sure could buy that fantastic new car, house on the beach,(or where ever your ideal house happens to be) or other things needed and wanted.. (in my case I wouldn't have to chose between food and medication, and I need my medication.)
That’s a different subject, why medications have to be so damned expensive! If someone with insurance can get medications at a fraction of the cost, why should someone with no insurance and on the same meds have to pay so much?  55 dollars for a needed antibiotic, or blood pressure medication 75 dollars.. and the other meds and supplies YOUCH!  I should have been in pharmaceutical   research!
Hmmm I think I need a raise

No comments:

Post a Comment