28 October, 2012

Things don't change Much


The insanity of it all.. I don't know when the good turned bad or indifferent, and the possibilities seemed lost.. but it seems that way for now..
The things we pray for are strange indeed, and sometimes you don't get what you want but what you need.  I NEED what I am praying for, but I also want it.. I mean who wouldn't want job security, to be healthy, happy and safe, to have their children be successful in life with their health and happiness as well
Simple  things really..

And sometimes it seems that living out your dreams or trying too,  just isn't as easy at it seems (believe me I have tried and it worked for a while, as I got the chance to live and work in my adopted homeland England,) but sadly it shattered along with so many other dreams.

Now I try to pick up the pieces of my fractured life to have new hopes and dreams, and find them slipping from my grasp as if my palms were greased.. And  though I continue to have hope, and I pray every day I wonder if the "mute" button is on.   Maybe it's time for this calm to go back in her shell..


No comments:

Post a Comment