20 October, 2012

Reality Bites but Dreams are Weirder

I have such bizarre dreams, I often wonder what goes in my head!

Once I dreamed I was getting ready to leave work when my chair arms grabbed me and pulled me down they would not let me leave(I worked at a hospital then as a registration clerk)  I was forced to register patients for days before I was allowed to leave.. When  woke up I was informed that I was actually asking questions and "typing" in my sleep.

I have had dreams where I have still lived in my old house, but was living somewhere else, I was a child but knew everything that I know now, and in the dream KNEW I wasn't really a child.

When I was a kid I used to dream about a man who beckoned to me from across  a large body of water, he was always a shadow, but he was never a threat,  he represented a certain thrill and a promise of "adventure" and other exciting things.I always felt safe when I dreamed of him. I truly believe  I met that man, the man of my dreams from across the water...

 I have dreamed of friends and coworkers dancing and singing with Big Bird because they were the entertainment on a cruise ship. I've had a "video game" dream where  my best friend had to make it to his  way through a maze and to his desk without getting stopped and avoiding obstacles  if he ran out of energy another co-worker would come and energize him  and if he ran into an obstacle he could call for help would block or take of what ever it was for a short time (and that person was me)so he could complete his journey was very vivid, and what was really odd it was in 8 bit, complete with sounds.


My latest dream was very odd indeed, first I was dreaming of my first pet, a calico cat named Shadow, she was playing with another cat, a sort of tan cat with brown paws called Smokey.. (I never had a cat nor knew a cat named Smokey)

Then the dream got very odd indeed, I was sort like a well an assistant/right hand person for a cult leader. I was a member of the cult as well, All the members referred to the leader as of all things ZUUL all the members wore these nondescript robes where you couldn't tell if the person was male or female, fat or thin.and the hoods masked the faces. All the uniforms where black with an odd design on it, All that is but the leader He wore a bright almost glowing yellow robe (similar in style and with the same logo/design.) All that as strange as it may be, was not what I found so bizarre because to me it strange, even though I was  close with the "Leader" of this bizarre cult I had to call him master..  And the odd thing was when I finally got to see who this master was , I was blown away by the fact it was my best friend.. I woke up and was like WTF??

So I ask again what is going on in my head!!


No comments:

Post a Comment