28 October, 2012

More Drival


Sleepless nights, I make no sense, helpless feelings, my mind reeling,            thoughts of you too distracting! Fear dominating, polite and placating.
 Haunted memories rich and vivid,  scars from pasts are still livid.  Shattered lives, scattered dreams, all too much, or so it seems.  New dealings, possible new feelings, connections made.
Images of you flash through my head, my body reacts,I close my eyes , I feel the heat of your embrace, body burning where your  fingers traced, that beautiful look upon your face , I am haunted, and I am longing,body aching, my heart breaking.
Fingers flying, eyes crying, soul seeking, for that connection that is there,  it is not gone,  nor forgotten, shake the past that binds you, so of  my love I can remind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment