23 September, 2012

What I want Vs What I need


What I want is a man who will love me for who I am, and who I can be,
What I need is a man who can be a friend,lover, partner, playmate, soulmate, father figure for my children.
What I want is someone who smiles when he thinks of me, who cares for me as I care them
What I need is reassurance that my thoughts, feelings and emotions and ideas matter and are important  to them
What I want, someone who will not judge me, who will let me make my own choices,
What I need is someone to guide me, stand beside me and take pride in my accomplishments,
What I want is someone to have fun with, someone to be serious with,
What I need is someone to be myself with
What I want is someone who will talk to me, someone who will listen,
What I need is someone to hold me when I am feeling down,
What I want is someone to laugh and cry with, to share my thoughts, hopes and dreams with,
What I need is someone to share themselves with me,
What I want is to be needed
What I need is to be loved,
What I want is someone with personality, unique and mysterious, charming and true,
what I need.... is YOU.

2007

No comments:

Post a Comment