04 June, 2013
20. I have worked for my current employer longer than any prior employer,however I do not have the same job as when I started.
19. Marmite is EVIL!
18. I make the worlds best Lasagna!
17. I have been to Walt Disney World on vacation for longer than 5 days at least 4 times.
16. While in Orlando at WDW I spend a good part of the time in EPCOT at the British Pavilion (I am home sick and miss London very much)
15. My father was the inspiration for a local Italian market's logo/mascot.
14. I will not grow old gracefully I will go kicking and screaming!
13. I am terrified of hights
12. The questions I was most asked about my children when they were small "Are they twins" and "are they identical" .
11 The answers to 12 are Yes they are twins, and No they are not identical (how could they be they are different sexes (so much for common sense)
10. When I was growing up in New York my mother owned a blue white canvas top (not a convertible) Mustang , I loved that car, the license plate read 321 MHN. I had the original plate and gas cap for years after my mum sold it
9. Had things been different I would have 3 children instead of 2.
8. The songs "Book Ends" By Simon and Garfunkel, and "Into The West" by Annie Lennox, always make me cry
7. Sometimes I get caught up in memories of the past both good and bad.
6. Hicksville is a real place, in Nassau County, Town of Oyster Bay, on Long Island New York, 11801
5. My best friend is a guy, and he is rather tall, I am only 5 feet tall.
4. I have a thing for men who are extremely intelligent, charming, sarcastic and know about British Humor and have blue/grey eyes.
3. My first word was bird I said it I was just about 6 months old, and some say I haven't shut up since.
2. I have an irrational fear of death, dying and anything to do with that. Yet I worked in a hospital emergency ward, and trained to be an EMT/ Paramedic.
1. I am a Geeky Anglophile .